Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 5, 2010

Today I have done really good. I did my workout on the WII fit and it was mainly abs. I am definitely feeling it. I also have bronchitis so the doctor told me not to over exceed any excercise so that my chest doesn't get sore and stuff on top of the sickness. Needless to say, I worked out anyways. I weight myself today and I was 180, so I have lost 2 pounds so far. I have been counting my calories and it's working out in my favor.

For breakfast I eat: 1 cup of Multigrain Cheerios wit 1/2 cup fat free milk. 160 calories
Snack:Apple-40 calories or an Orange-80 calories
Lunch: Turkey wrap-110 calories with 15 baked layes
Snack: 100 calorie pack
Dinner-Grilled Chicken with Mrs. Dash seasoning and squash casserole..160 calories

20 minute workout. I am starting light with my workouts so that I can get my body used to it. Hopefully after a couple of weeks I will be able to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment